Logistics Solution Architect - SAP Cloud Success Services Hungary
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
Logistics Solution Architect - SAP Cloud Success Services Hungary
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Meet Your Team
You will be an integral part of the SAP Cloud Success Services Hungary team, collaborating closely with Service Units, Lines of Business, and Delivery Execution teams. Your role will play a pivotal part in supporting the successful growth of SAP solutions, contributing to sales support, services delivery, knowledge management, and references. As a Senior Business Process Consultant, you will design and implement the SAP Logistics solutions to enhance our clients’ business functionality and overall performance.
What You'll Do
- Consulting for the implementation of the specific logistics solution (best practices workshop presentation, Fit- Gap analysis, deployment based on a delta design, functional specifications, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training and go live support)
- Analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives
- Translating business and product needs into technical requirements, models, and software architecture
- Detailed implementation planning for logistics modules (preparing Statement of Work and effort estimation)
- Defining and detailing descriptions of the solutions for development requirements
- Designing logistics process according to solution capabilities and best practices
- Understanding integration of industry/corporate process implementation across related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Preparing end-to-end functional and data integration concepts for logistics modules
- Integrating logistics processes with other business processes
- Conducting feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Understanding and applying SAP Activate Methodology in project deployment
Skills and Qualifications
- Native Hungarian and fluent in English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and work under pressure
- Positive, proactive, and customer-focused attitude
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Learning capacity and willingness to acquire new skills
- Team collaboration attitude
- Openness to travel and work on client sites as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Economics or Business or Accounting/Logistics (or an equivalent combination of education and work experience)
- Over 7 years’ experience in implementation and/or maintenance of SAP Logistics solution
- Over 5 years of experience working as a solution consultant for customers in different industries
- Experience with minimum of 5 full cycle SAP project implementations
- Good knowledge of ERP architecture
- Strong understanding of related SAP technologies (ABAP, SAP UI5, Fiori, SCP).
- Experience in bid preparation and pre-sales processes
- Good understanding of SAP product portfolio
- SAP S/4HANA Logistics Certification
- SAP S/4HANA Logistics implementation experience
- Experience in cloud infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of cloud environments
- International implementation experience
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 385047 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Budapest, HU, 1031
Job Segment: Pre-Sales, Cloud, ERP, Testing, Solution Architect, Sales, Technology