Full Stack Engineer (x/f/m)
We are looking for a Coding with LLMs Expert (x/f/m) to build with us the base for a data-driven and AI-powered engineering organisation. Your mission will be to accelerate the use of LLMs in the business by embedding them inside software that you will build along side the AI team(TM). This could range from architecting data pipelines in a way that LLMs can generate future ones to building frontends which create our next generation of content generation tools. Sounds exciting? Apply today!
- Talk to teams inside the company and turn their problems into software solutions, fast.
- Measure the effectiveness of your solution and reiterate
- See where LLMs can be embedded inside both engineering and business teams
To join our team, you bring along
- Python experience at a minimum. But you’re able to pick up any tool that’s right for the job
- Familiarity with working with LLMs and concepts related to working them e.g. vector dbs and embeddings
- Digging deep into complex business processes and being able to detect which part of the process is ripe for automation
Sounds exciting but you're not sure if you tick all the boxes? We are always happy to read your application and hear your story. Everyone's talent is unique!
Who Are We?
At SellerX we value a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe it is the key to innovation and happy employees. SellerX is committed to providing an open, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every employee. We are delighted to receive applications from diverse candidates including gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, and religious beliefs
SellerX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, SellerX employees or any other organization location. SellerX will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.