Software AG simplifies the connected world. Founded in 1969 it helps deliver the experiences that employees, partners and customers now expect. Its technology creates the digital backbone that integrates applications, devices, data and clouds; empowers streamlined processes; and connects “things” like sensors, devices and machines. It helps 10,000+ organizations to become a truly connected enterprise and make smarter decisions, faster.
Our story goes beyond technology. We put people first – employees, customers, and partners. We build strong teams and cultivate relationships that last. We provide incomparable products, solutions, services, and technical excellence for our customers. We are a team of over 5,000 colleagues across 70+ countries who value inclusion, integrity, and innovation. Our size means everyone has an impact and every voice is valued. We are big enough to compete and small enough to care.
Be you, join us.
We are currently seeking a skilled java developer with experience in build automation to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have background in writing robust plugins for build system, CI/CD platforms and automated infrastructure maintenance.
- Develop build systems automation plugins (gradle and ant)
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines and workflows (Jenkins and GitHub)
- Automate infrastructure creation (Terraform, vSphere)
- Maintain existing infrastructure
- Responsible for product release process execution and automation
- Well organized and with good attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of build tools (gradle, maven or ant) and git
- Knows Java (or another OOP programming language) and the OOP principles
- Completed projects in Java (either university or job related)
- Basic OS commands knowledge (Redhat, Ubuntu, Windows)
- Basic knowledge of Jenkins pipelines/GitHub workflows
- Bash/power shell is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Earn competitive total compensation and receive comprehensive country-specific medical and other benefits.
- Enjoy time and location flexibility with our Hybrid Working Model, which allows a remote workshare of up to 60%. Work anywhere in your country or abroad for up to 10 days per year.
- Set yourself up for success in your new role by upgrading your home office space using your one-time hybrid work payment.
- Lean on the Employee Assistance Program for support during some of life’s most common but difficult challenges.
At Software AG we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and fairness where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, compensate, develop, promote, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Recruiting Manager, EMEA