Tasks & Responsibilities:
- QA Tasks
- Features, enhancements, and defects testing
- Raising product defects
- Fix Release process
- Test Automation – API, UI and Manual test cases o Build verification tests (BVT)
- Testing and reporting integration cycles for product suite
- Product release tasks
- Product platform testing
- Product certification
Essential Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent knowledge of test cases design, plan and execution.
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium and UI automation.
- Good knowledge of Junit testing.
- Experience with BDD testing frameworks such as Cucumber and Karate.
- Experience with REST API automation and tools such as Postman.
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language.
- Working experience with Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, DB2 and Postgres.
- Exposure to JIRA bug tracking and Confluence wiki platforms.
- Experience of working in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Exposure to software design and overall SDLC process and communication with team members via documenting and diagramming.
Preferred Knowledge / Skills, Abilities and Background
- Understanding of Git, SVN, Mockito, Ant, Gradle.
- Understanding of Unix and Windows scripting and platforms.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Release & Deployment Management.
- Basic knowledge of containerization and orchestration platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge of various Cloud services provided by platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.