Senior Product Designer
Software AG is the software pioneer of a truly connected world Since 1969, we’ve helped 10,000+ organizations turn data into decisions Our industry-leading suite of integration & API management, IoT & analytics and business transformation products creates a flow of data between people, departments, systems, and devices We connect people and technology for a smarter tomorrow
Our story goes beyond technology We put people first – employees, customers, and partners We build strong teams and cultivate relationships that last We provide incomparable products, solutions, services, and technical excellence for our customers We are a team of over 5,000 colleagues across 70+ countries who value inclusion, integrity, and innovation Our size means everyone has an impact and every voice is valued We are big enough to compete and small enough to care
· Participate in the complete design process from user research, concept creation, storyboarding, interaction design, and visual design.
· Plan and conduct user research with current and potential customers in close collaboration with design and business leaders in the organization.
· Synthesize your understanding and create a user journey that identifies opportunities for innovation.
· Facilitate design thinking workshops with key stakeholders to envision a new user experience.
· Bringing this vision to life through storyboards, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs.
· Review current systems based on heuristics and recommend areas for redesign and ways to tackle UX challenges creatively.
· Help create a visual design system for future designs and consistently implement a seamless world-class experience.
· 5+ years of UX/product design experience, preferably in the enterprise domain.
· Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field .
· Smart, articulate, and curious designer who loves all things design, wants to push the boundaries of technology and user experience, and is ready to take a project and run with it.
· You should have the ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems, user problems, and research findings and translate them into practical design solutions.
· Holistic thinking – how the design will scale in the future and across platforms.
· Strong interaction design and visual design skills- ideally, a combination of both.
· Experience with design and prototyping tools like Figma.