Senior Cyber Security Engineer - Support & Operations (d/f/m) at Solaris(India)
Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About the Team
The team is focused on cyber security and quality control within the IT infrastructure. This includes designing, building and defending scalable, secure, and robust systems; helping the organization understand advanced cyber threats; and develop strategies and solutions to protect our infrastructure. As a DevOps team we also ensure the controls are automated and implemented as early as possible in our deployment pipelines. We aim to practice security along principals such as automate-first, shift-left and you build it you own it.
- You will be involved in planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks
- You will be involved in implementing and updating automation systems within the organization to ensure effective and efficient security protocols
- You will be testing and identifying network, system and software vulnerabilities
- Your work would involve Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization
- You will be involved in identifying attack vectors, validation of currently deployed security controls, and vulnerability assessment
We'd love to see:
- 5 years of proven experience in designing, engineering, and securing complex cloud infrastructure architecture
- Experience in DLP with sound knowledge to safeguard sensitive data(At rest, transit,use)
- Experience with containerization technologies, and experience with modern microservice design principles.
- Very good experience working with Configuration Management/IaC tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with AWS implementing best practices to secure cloud infrastructure and cloud services
- Scripting skills in any of the following: Python, Ruby, Bash
- Working knowledge of networks, protocols, standards, Linux/Windows /Mac OS internals, and system configuration
- AWS Certified (solutions architect, security, SysOps, etc...)
- CISSP, OSCP, GIAC or similar certification
Why Work at Solaris?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer
- Group Medical Coverage
- Personal Accidental policy
- Flexible Work hours
- Hybrid Work Model
- Ideal Absence Management Policy
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.