Senior Internal IT Auditor (d/f/m) at Solaris
Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About Your Future Team
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Internal IT Auditor with extensive experience in the audit of IT banking processes. You are able to check the implementation of legal and regulatory requirements e.g., BAIT and ISO Standards (e.g., 27001). You are also familiar with auditing Information Security, BCM, Incident- and Problem management, Clouds, Outsourcing and software and development processes incl. testing and approval. In addition, you will audit our existing cooperation partners from the business units.
- Independent preparation and conducting of IT-audits, incl. drafting of audit reports and coordination with the business units
- Participation in the review and assurance of the internal control system, compliance, security and efficiency of processes and systems
- Measures tracking and follow-up from internal and external audit findings
- Support of internal projects according to MaRisk/BAIT
- Preparation of the audit planning
- Further development of the auditing methods
We'd love to see
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the field of auditing banking regulatory IT requirements (MaRisk, BAIT, IT Grundschutz, ISO 2700X)
- Experience as an auditor or consultant in auditing techniques (ToD and ToE should be known)
- Very Good knowledge of fundamental banking processes especially BCM, Incident- and Problem management, Clouds, Outsourcing, crypto custody and software and development processes incl. testing and approval, authorization management
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal
- Nice to have: experience in cloud environment
- We have a "remote-friendly" working arrangement
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.