Product Operations Manager - FinCrime (f/d/m)
DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At Trade Republic, we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over €6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make Trade Republic a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Operations department is in charge of running the bank. We take care of Trade Republic's business process management and ensure that operations run smoothly. The alignment of our processes with the company's strategic goals, designing and implementing scaling process architectures as well as establishing efficient process measurement systems are at the core of our mission.
Our scope covers a broad range of banking as well as business operations topics beginning from Market Operations and Securities Services to Payments Operations and AFC Operations.
Our Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Operations Team plays a crucial role in safeguarding our organization against financial crimes, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, and protecting the integrity of our financial system. You will oversee a team of skilled investigators and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to proactively detect, investigate, and mitigate potential risks associated with money laundering, fraud, terrorist financing, and other illicit activities.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Advise on and support the design and implementation of scalable processes that support our products, empower the organization and drive Trade Republic’s hyper growth
- Develop process automation to make cross-functional collaboration seamless
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams and interact with internal stakeholders from all departments including Product/ Engineering, Operations, Legal/ Compliance, Customer Service
- Drive strategic decisions by independently collecting, preparing and analyzing information on internal and external processes and manage projects that are crucial for Trade Republic’s growth
- Further develop your data analysis, project management, communications, stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Become part of a thriving, diverse and fun team that will help you grow professionally and personally
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You have graduated from a top-tier university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in a Management/ Finance/ Computer Science field.
- We recommend that you have around 3-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (high growth startup, leading management consulting firm or investment bank).
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working with data to support your decisions.
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and are able to draw clear conclusions and formulate efficient action plans.
- You develop guidelines and standard operating procedures for all business processes.
- You understand business requirements for internal processes and define and implement the required infrastructure to support automation.
- You always think user first.
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You keep your cool under pressure and interact confidently with stakeholders of all levels.
IMPACT & EXECUTION
- You are curious by nature, a motivated self-starter and you care about making an impact.
- You get things done and are always focused on results.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
At Trade Republic you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. Trade Republic is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Trade Republic, then reach out!