Senior R&D Technologist - Product Development Hair /洗发护发类产品开发研发高级专员
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- Work as a formulator for global formulation development for Clear brand. Work with functional team and external partners to develop new technology for haircare products.
- Responsible for hair/scalp new technology formulation development for global market
- Build technical insight on formula and actives via Mode of action understanding via literature research and design of experiment
- Work as work stream leader to support project, generate and evaluate prototypes to meet project requirement, ensuring OTIF delivery.
- Identify value improvement opportunities and lead relevant formulation work.
- Global/local Process, CTI&Claim, PKG
- Local BD/BB/Supply Chain/procurement
- Local SEAC/Regulation/Patent/Analytical team
- Micro team
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently, goal oriented, self motivated, proactive and fast learner.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, good hand on skills and fast actions.
- Ability to do literature/patent research and summarize.
- Basic hair care formulation skills or laboratory experience.
- Master’s degree in chemistry, biology
- Results-driven; detail-oriented.
- Good English communication skills.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.