PC BG Product Change Manager
PC BG Product Change Manager
Work Level: WL2B/2C
Location: Mumbai HO
Background to the role:
With the Compass re-organisation, the PC/B&W BG supply chain has been re-wired for speed and agility, and will transform to a simpler, agile and more consumer-centric organization, leveraging project scale and seamless collaboration with BU teams to create improved innovation execution, margin delivery, an efficient asset base and the capabilities to support BG intent through great people and technology.
The Product Change Manager will work in agile squads alongside the PC marketing and R&D organisation, and in collaboration with BU SC teams, leading the SC work stream in implementing product changes across BG. This will involve designing agile, resilient supply chains for RM/PM and FG, considering effective costs, capex alignment and quality. Workloads will be assigned using agile principles, based around the BG big bets, and although the role may be largely connected with one of the 8 BG-led brands, there is full expectation of working across the BG as the project loading requires. The role requires extensive knowledge of the supply chain configuration of one or more of the sub-categories, functional Excellence in innovation, and good knowledge of product design and manufacturing processes in PC.
Key Accountabilities of this role:
- Be part of a dynamic BG-BU SC organization, working on numerous product change implementations.
- Business partnering with BG Innovation lead, BG brand leads, and BU SC.
- Accountability for delivery of SC workstream for assigned big-bet projects across PC. (Agile squads composition is agreed by PCMLT at start decision moment). Represent and be the voice of SC in cross-functional agile squads. Provide SC inputs into project networks and be accountable for ensuring on track activities for SC work stream. Projects likely to big, complex requiring excellent project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Work closely with other BG SC teams – LTP, CM, Manex & Engineering ensuring seamless implementation of BG Supply Chain strategy.
- Manage interfaces within SC i.e. Quality, Procurement, Engineering for projects and bring in relevant experts from wider SC functions to deliver the project. Be part of a dynamic BG-BU SC organization, working on numerous product change implementations across PC.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the supply chain required. BU and SU experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of product change processes
- Finance and business acumen for supply chain.
- Experience leading/working/collaborating with virtual teams and driving performance across a diverse mixture of cultures.
Standards of Leadership Required
- Inner Game: Fully developed on all competencies for WL2 – Purpose and Service, Personal Mastery, Agility,
- Outer Game: Developing/Fully developed on all competencies for WL2 - Consumer Love, Business Acumen, Talent Catalyst and Passion for High Performance.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.