Market data analyst Manager
- To manage the D&A product portfolio for the market locally
- To ensure the data and analytics needs for the local business processes are met by using available local and central resources
- Collaborate with global D&A team to help with delivery D&A releases roadmap, improve the speed of iteration and experimentation of D&A features in production.
- To act as a SPOC for the market and ensure the analytics products get the desired priority by participating in the Global D&A planning sessions
- To ensure data and analytics products get the required visibility and support with adoption activities that
- Support and drive adhoc data analysis required by the Market lead.
- Proposing new ideas and solutions to solve business problems
- Evaluate the current D&A technologies and using advanced statistical models to analyze and visualize data into daily, monthly operational chart & reports to bring business insights.
- Reporting on insights obtained, which might be utilized to inform business strategies
- Gathering raw data from pertinent individuals in each department and collating such data to facilitate its interpretation
- Creating and updating data sets that evolve in tandem with the business's needs
- Closely working with market business team to understanding business insights and able to play consultant role to business for any D&A relates.
- Be connected to local tech ecosystem to gain agility in the solutions
Key skills and expertise that we are looking for -
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience is preferred, experience with data/statistical analysis/visualization is a must have
- Prior experience in similar data analytics (80% in Descriptive analytics, 20% in Diagnostic analytics)/BI/data science focused position
- Good understanding of Agile ways of working
- Experience and understanding of GCP and native + open source analysis tools
- Strong data and analytical skills. Must enjoy working with numbers and bringing structure to complex data reports
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Must be detail-oriented, accuracy and attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking individual.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, being able to adapt according to target audience
- Industry experience in B2B eCommerce, particularly retail/FMCG.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.