R&D Technologist - Product Development Skin Care/护肤类产品开发研发专员
Job Position: R&D Technologist - Product Development Skin Care/护肤类产品开发研发专员
Scope: Skin Care China
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
The R&D centre for Beauty&Wellbeing in Shanghai is responsible for product development and deployment for Unilever Skin Care business of North Asia including hair care, scalp care and skin care.
This individual will be responsible for product development for Dove body care product for North Asia. Lead the formulation development and cooperates with different functions, eg: brand team, process, packaging, CTI/Claim, supply chain, regulation, etc, to deliver innovations launch and support skin care’s ambition on business growing.
- Lead formulation development for Dove HB segment, and assist TPL to make sure innovation project OTIF.
- Closely connect with Global Design Center to collect latest internal technology, and regularly share the progress of China projects.
- Closely with cross funtion team to support end to end innovation delivery: execute all trials at laboratory, pilot plant for formulation development and consumer test.
- Closely connect with Sience &Technology and external suppliers to understand new technologies and insights, and transfer into new innovations.
- Responsibility for literature searching, trends tracking and competitor analysis to understand China Market.
- Lead/support hand and body worksteam building.
- Major at Chemical Sciences, polymer science and engineering，cosmetics science and engineering related, Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to read into consumer insights and translate them into product development
- Good team player with an agile mindset
- Good communication in English
- 2 years of industry experience, at least 1 year in formulation work for personal care products
- Understanding of product development principles, R&D process and protocols
- Independently work with cross-functional teams
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.