QA Technician / Executive (Hygienist)
- At least Diploma and prefer Bachelor degree of Microbiology/ Biotechnology or microbiology related field.
- Ability to understand the machine principles
- Needs at least 2 years graduate experience in Quality & Consumer Safety System or Manufacturing Hygiene System.
- Needs good working English skill and Problem-solving skills.
- Good in Microsoft application
Main purpose of the job:
- To follow Hygiene implementation plan and Code of Practice for the Hygienic Production.
- To be responsible for proposing superiors on the needs for factory hygiene.
- To be responsible for assessing the efficiency of factory hygiene practices via the routine monitoring recommended in the Code of Practice, and for initiating appropriate remedial action when the need arises.
- To rollout the hygiene plan for new machines, process or practice changes.
- Adherence of C&D
- Yearly C&D Validation of each equipment
- Micro expertise in Quality team
- Review on the environmental monitoring plan
- Set up C&D + Hygienic plan covering in Unilever Guidelines
- To play and active role in preparing education and training materials and assist training for production personnel in the role of preventative QA such as GMP, GHP, Microbiology, Hygiene and HACCP.
- To actively involve with the identification of potential problems in factory floor before they affect product microbiological safety/quality.
- To be a member of Hygiene task forces and makes recommendations to superiors on plant and procedure improvements.
- To devise and recommends sanitation procedures for Production and Warehouse.
- To maintain a high standard of safety and housekeeping especially as regards inflammable and toxic chemical and pathogenic microorganisms.
- To ensure that colleague receive an up-to-date knowledge and information and training required carrying out the sophisticated.
- To support HACCP team taskforce for whole process since HACCP study, CCP analysis throughout verification and validation.
- To weekly patrol hygiene audit in each plant to evaluate hygienic practice and people at site.
- To support inputs of all hygiene information into the Hygiene Improvement plan.
- To facilitate and actively support In-house in implementing and maintaining quality management and consumer safety management system which apply i.e. Good Manufacturing Practice, GHP-Good Hygiene practice, Risk Assessment, FSSC, HPC420, Halal requirement, Hazard Analysis Critical Control point, and Hygiene Principle.
- Yearly review on the Unilever guidelines requirements and take actions accordingly.
- Involvement in the projects for C&D procedure set up and validations.
- To assist preparing Consumer Safety report concerning hygiene issues to team: production, development and QA.
- Assessment of process + equipment and validate the best practice with proper monitoring
- CAPA for any deviation observed for sampling plan, monitoring plan and testing from lab.
- Involvement in BRC certification requirements related to hygiene.
- Work with micro technicians and production to ensure proper sampling is taken and tested.
- Review on the micro testing results and set up proper criteria
- Involvement as expertise for most appropriate C&D process
- Root cause analysis on the closure of any deviation
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.