Assistant Manager- Engineering COE
Service Assurance Coordinator
Area: Enterprise Platforms & Products
Report to: Narasimha Murthy
Unilever is hiring a Service Assurance Coordinator focused on Aera, RPA and Cognitive solutions for India.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work you do – creating a better business and a better world. We are looking for talent who would like to join us on this exciting journey.
Our Tech team is embarking on an incredible journey, we are looking for a person with an analytical profile for our Service Assurance Coordinator position.
If you are a proactive, curious, analytical and critical thinking person we would love to have you on our team!
What can you expect from the role?
The Service Assurance Assistant Manager role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational escalations from the stakeholders in Americas region i.e. end users, service managers and from within the hyper-automation support team, these will mainly occur from the incident, problem and request processes and less often from the change and configuration processes.
The role holder will contribute to and lead the delivery of an effective problem, request and incident process globally for the hyper-automation support team; they will deliver best practices to ensure agreed end-to-end service is maintained, managed and improved via the problem & incident management process.
In order to meet the evolving needs and objectives of the business, the role holder will identify opportunities to automate and simplify tasks and processes to improve quality, consistency and reduce timescales to deliver whilst targeting “zero-incident” change so that the new capabilities are delivered without interruption to business operations.
• Work to ensure that the hyperautomation service is delivered to the business in accordance with agreed service levels and agreed user satisfaction targets.
• Act as the relevant point of escalation for end users regarding incidents, requests and problems for the Hyper-automation support team.
• Operational compliance, vendor compliance, audit compliance, security, cyber assurance as a Service Owner for the Platform.
• Meet with vendors/suppliers regularly to review performance.
• Review weekly and/or monthly service review reports.
• Major Incident Management
• Acts as the first point of escalation for any issue or problems raised. Resolves or escalates problems and suggests arbitration in situations of conflict.
• Provide support for the annual KFAS audit cycle.
• Identify problems through trend analysis be they technical or process related articulate the benefits and drive the agreed changes through to completion.
• The role holder is not expected to complete or provide technical solutions to problems but is expected to help facilitate in any root case analysis required by the technical team or given the holistic view they have provide examples and suggestions to the technical team as to where the issue could lie.
• The role holder is required to have a good working knowledge of Hyperautomation tech like RPA, ML etc. and ITIL best practices in order to help identify and facilitate the problems through the problem management process.
• Facilitate the change process by ensuring all the correct information is provided to the RFC, testers complete the UAT in a reasonable time and in full, ensure RFCs are deployed successfully by the technical team and follow up with problem identifier to ensure full resolution.
• Monitor Key KPI’s and ensure adherence
• Participate in problem reviews in order to hold the technical teams accountable for problem resolution.
• Ensure appropriate allocation and prioritisation of problems to focus on the resolution of those that offer the greatest value to the business.
• Track progress on the resolution of problems and known errors and take action where necessary to address blockages.
• Has the ultimate responsibility for ensuring that known errors are appropriately recorded and made available to resolution teams and other problem management groups.
•Ensure that all problem management activities and actions are captured and recorded in problem records
• Is the team leader for the Hyperautomation team which includes Unilever employees and 3rd party team members driving them to achieve the goals set by the Operations Manager.
• Build and manage relationships with the regional Geography IT teams in order to become part of a trusted supplier team.
• Maintain relationships of the supplier, including analysis, reporting and improvements to ensure that they are part of the ‘virtual team’.
• Maintains positive vendor partnerships within area of responsibility.
• Sign off authority for PGLS Entry/Exit process and acceptance of a new service/Bot into BAU
• Govern the teams to make sure all the audit guidelines are followed. Deep dive when there is an audit miss and provide the feedback on the same
• Works closely with the authorization team to ensure each bot has the right roles assigned in adherence to the audit process
• Verify the monthly super user activities/logs
• Quarterly master data validation
• Accountable for Vulnerability management
• Raise ETPs where vulnerabilities cannot be mitigated
• Keep track of the Infrastructure, License management
• Review Inventory from time to time and ensure it is up to date
• Approve budget for Infra, projects, monthly support billing
• Maintain a track of all the spend for the service and the recovery from business
• Attend on going project calls and ensure progress
• Support and drive down incident volumes through ongoing analysis of trends.
• Works with suppliers, vendors and Unilever teams to address issue trends; recognizing issues that may help or hinder the change, working with others to resolve them.
• Engage and analyse feedback on the business satisfaction to help drive improvement.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in the service being provided.
• Daily management of incident and request processes to ensure underlying gaps are closed.
• Identify and implement shift left opportunities.
• Assist as needed in the identification of performance/SLA problems as part of root-cause analysis for performance issues.
• Provide knowledge to the supplier of Unilever processes through continual review and update to the agreed work instructions.
• Attend appropriate vendor governance meetings.
Does that look like you?
Experienced and a passionate focus on IT Service Quality and User Experience to support the delivery of a service model that meets and exceeds ever increasing user expectations.
- ITIL Foundation with a working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Working knowledge of Hyperautomation tech (certification preferred in key areas)
- Infrastructure Management experience eg: VM’s, licenses, Azure groups etc
- Managing and delivering service through service providers and vendors
- Project Management knowledge;
- Experience and awareness of working in a global role