Assistant Engineering Manager for Utility Operation & Building Maintenance
Unilever is currently hiring for an Assistant Engineering Manager for utility operation & building maintenance based in Skin Care Factory, Indonesia
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. We are looking for talents that would like to join this exciting journey with us.
If you are an energic people who is naturally curiosity and has a passion in Engineering operations, then we would love to hear from you.
What can you expect from the role?
- Ensure all utility systems (such as: water treatment plant, waste water treatment plant, compressed air system, electricity, steam, building and HVAC) are operating in safe manner, efficient and reliable. This includes performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Improve the energy efficiency of the utility systems. This may involve optimizing processes, upgrading equipment, or finding new ways to reduce energy consumption.
- Work closely with global subject matter expert in utility to deliver Unilever net zero carbon emission commitment zero carbon emission.
- Ensuring all utility equipment and systems meet Unilever quality standards and comply with local regulations is a crucial aspect of the role.
- Implement and enforce safety protocols and conduct risk assessments to ensure a safe working environment for all personnel involved in the project.
- Responsible for managing all utility expenses related. This includes controlling costs associated with utilities and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Analyzing data related to utility operations to identify areas for improvement and to predict maintenance needs.
- Ready to respond to emergencies, such as power outages or equipment failures, to minimize production downtime.
- Working closely with other engineering and production teams to ensure that the utility systems support the overall production processes effectively.
Does this sound like you?
- We are looking for someone with strong understanding in engineering knowledge, utility, project management skills, ability to adapt dynamic environment
- We are looking for someone which interested with manufacturing operation and have growth mindset to become more competitive in the marketplace
- We are looking for someone with good business acumen for drive efficiency in the manufacturing performance
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. You will lead innovations, big and small, that will make our business win and grow. You will learn from brilliant business leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you.
Note: Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicates from all walks of life! We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment journey. If you require any support to complete your application or any subsequent stage throughout your recruitment journey with us at Unilever, then please specify how we may be able to assist you.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.