Site Engineering Manager
Reports to: Supply Lead
Location: Nuevo León, México.
Terms & Conditions: Full time position. Currently live in Nuevo León or have immediate mobility to be transferred. Have a medium/high level of English.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. You will lead innovations, big and small, that will make our business win and grow. You will learn from brilliant business leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. If you want to be part of Unilever´s history, as being part of the creation of a completely new site that has the expectation to be a state of the art and future fit factory, a model for other sites to reference both internally and externally, then this role is just for you!
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE
The Site Engineering Manager will be responsible to develop the capital projects in the Nuevo León Site, managing capex budget and delivering optimized technical solutions to different needs of the business.
- Capex Management
- Capital Project execution.
- Contractors Safety Management
- Develop optimized technical solutions to different needs of the site.
- Define and establish the Plant's functionality strategy, ensure compliance with the plans and programs derived from this strategy, to measure its effectiveness and avoid its obsolescence.
- Define and establish the investment strategy in the Plant that allows it to respond effectively to increases in demand and innovation plans that ensure the successful continuity of the company's operations, measuring its effectiveness and avoiding obsolescence.
- Coordinate the preparation and manage the investment budget from its preparation and justification to completion and delivery, ensuring that it complies with the established Productivity, Quality, Cost Deliver, SHE and Moral standards, Unilever, and local regulations regarding the good engineering, legal, safety and environmental practices.
- • Ensure that the setting of the investment budget is fully consistent with the company's functionality, growth,
and innovation strategy.
- Contribute to the definition, design and implementation of administration and management systems of aspects related to safety, manufacturing, environment, logistics and costing in the plant.
- Maintain updated records and information on new technology, systems, and tools to maintain high performance and productivity levels, to perform benchmarks if this is considered appropriate.
- Coordinate the generation and implementation of ideas in your department and make your own contributions to cost reduction and effectiveness programs, ensuring that continuous improvement plans always exist in your area to promote the achievement and exceeding of the goals established in the company to measure its effectiveness and avoid its obsolescence.
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Manufacturing and Human Resources areas by providing information,
technical and training support, when required.
- Collaborate in the activities inherent to the loss control and environmental protection system that are defined in the Company and those established by National Legislation, coordinating and/or contributing directly to obtain the objective of the Organization in the aforementioned areas.
- Manage the knowledge of the personnel in your area to ensure a capable and constantly developing Organization.
- Lead the WCM EEM Pillar, ensuring the use of the implementation flow in the execution of all projects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
Experiences & Qualifications
- Education: Engineering graduation
•+3 years of experience in similar Rol.
- Language requirements: Spanish / English (must)
- Required skills:
- Desired Experience: Consumer Goods industry
Building Talent, Consumer & Customer Focus, Bias for Action, Project, Management Tools, automation and digital experiences
Agility, business Acumen, passion for high performance & talent catalyst.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.