Senior IT Business Analyst for Vantage Towers
Vantage Towers AG
We are looking for a
Senior IT Business Analyst
for Vantage Towers
Vantage Towers is Europe’s leading tower company and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We are inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe
Your place in the team
As the Senior IT Business Analyst, you will collaborate closely with Business stakeholders and Product Owners to analyse their demand, translate them into user stories and prioritize & maintain the product backlog in a structured way. You take responsibility for providing insight to the requirements, challenging assumptions, prioritising business needs and owning the Business Analysis process. You will be working closely with the Developers and Solution Architects to ensure that requirements are understood and translated into business value whilst maintaining the user and customer at the heart of everything we do.
You will be involved in the following tasks
• Accountable for analysing business demand, understanding the business drivers and translating into user stories to maximize the business value delivered by IT
• Consults requestors in formalizing their IT demand. Identifies risks, conflicting priorities, interdependencies and overlap in the product backlog and develops options to resolve them
• Prioritizes and maintains the product backlog in close collaboration with Product Owners. Maintains the epic and release plan to ensure optimal utilization of the IT development capacity.
• As an integral part of the development team, ensures that developers understand the requirements and the value to be delivered.
• Actively identify and engage in opportunities for Continuous Improvement to evolve the capability of the development team
• Creates and maintains the annual and long-range for investment plans of the product portfolio managed in alignment with the Senior Manager IT Portfolio Management
We are looking for you if you have
• Engineering degree (Bachelor / Master) in Computer Science or Business Administration with IT background
• At least 7 years of professional experience in IT Business Analysis, IT Development or IT Demand Management
• Extensive professional experience in complex organizations at the interface between Business and IT
• Strong customer and business orientation, putting customer & business value first
• At least 7 years of professional experience preferably in IT Business Analysis, IT development or similar in distributed organisations and in an international environment
• Practical experience in Agile software development methodologies, ideally underpinned by certifications
• Proven experience in BA and/or development on Salesforce SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and other products based on the Force.com platform. Good knowledge of the modular AWS and GCP platforms. Knowledge of Business API design is advantageous.
• Excellent knowledge in Agile collaboration tool portfolio (i.e. Jira, Confluence a.o.)
• Strong communication and stakeholder influencing skills. High degree of self-initiative and independent way of working
• Excellent command of English, both verbally and written