Wacker Chemie AG
Do you want to take responsibility and make a difference with your work? With your expertise, we can achieve great goals together. We are WACKER - Reliable. Determined. Ambitious. As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we've been making countless products that are an integral part of your everyday life possible for over 100 years. From vegan food to resource-efficient buildings to solar cells, we develop sustainable solutions that change the future.
Wacker Biotech, as part of WACKER, is a leading global biotechnology organization specializing in the production of biopharmaceuticals. The company has outstanding technologies for the rapid, efficient and thus cost-effective production of therapeutic proteins for clinical and commercial supply. Currently it is the biggest dedicated microbial Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) in the world. lts four dedicated and fast-growing production sites are currently based in Germany (Halle and Jena), The Netherlands (Amsterdam) and The United States (San Diego, CA). At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMPcompliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
To strengthen our team in Amsterdam,
we are looking for you as a(n) QA Coordinator
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Peggy Engels, tel. 0031 (0)20 7503 675.
Please note: Agency acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
- Coordination of flow of documents to and from the QA department;
- Coordination of/ and planning for batch record review and release in correspondence with overall production plan;
- Represents QA department in daily operational meetings according to Tier structure;
- Coordination, assurance, follow up and reporting regarding Quality indicators;
- Coordination, follow up and maintenance of QMS elements, eg Deviations, CAPA.s & Change Controls;
- Preparation and support on documentation related to Batch release;
- Support of Training Coordinators within QA department.
- Minimum education Bachelor degree in the orientation of Analytical Chemistry, (Micro)Biology, Biochemistry of Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in QA;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks;
- Computer fluency in MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Veeva and SAP is a plus;
- Experience with FDA compliance is a plus;
- Profound knowledge of Dutch and English language, verbal and written;
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit).
What do we offer?
- Employment: A challenging and international position in a professional and informal working environment
- Compensation: Attractive salary, holiday allowance, home-office travel allowance, participation in the company's success, subsidized pension plan
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours (where possible), 30 days of vacation
- Versatile development opportunities: Support for professional development, access to online learning platform GoodHabitz
As an international company, we welcome the diversity of people. We consciously promote equal opportunities and a diverse, inclusive culture in our teams - this is what makes us successful.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Reference Code: 25393