IT Security Manager
Wacker Chemie AG
- Design, coordinate, develop and implement internal information security standards and requirements.
- Conducting regular assessments and audits to ensure compliance with the defined guidelines and requirements.
- Planning and execution of information security projects including the technical management of project staff, milestone control and, if necessary, acceptance of deliverables.
- Advising colleagues on IT and information security issues.
- Communication on information security topics in the global environment.
- Implementation of the technical instruction of the above-mentioned topics for all affected IT employees.
- Moderation of risk dialogs in the context of business impact analyses.
- Conducting risk assessments and following up on resulting action items.
- Analysis and evaluation of relevant legal, regulatory and contractual IT and information security requirements including the necessary derivation of measures.
- Planning, conception and execution of IT and information security awareness measures and trainings as well as the necessary internal communication.
- Operations of IT security systems.
- Processing, classification and follow-up of IT security incidents and monitoring.
- Support of the central vulnerability management.
- Management capability with solid professional knowledge;
- Qualifications on Security management e.g. CISSP or CISA;
- Professional English and communication skills；
- Strong learning ability to support the company IT system to be advanced
We look forward to receiving your application!