IT Manager- Business Relationship Management/Governance
Wacker Chemie AG
Wacker is looking for a Senior IT Project manager with skills and experience in multiple IT domains, including SAP, Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure, End User Support, Service Management and user training. Defines standards in capturing project requirements, tracking project progress, communicating and managing stakeholders. Provides project management expertise and advice to the teams to increase efficiency in managing the lifecycle of projects and documenting all phases. Also, this individual captures regional demands/requests and develops alignment with global IT teams.
- Manages IT projects, stakeholder engagement, asset lifecycles, budget and cost management, procurement, and vendor coordination.
- Support teams with overseeing project execution as PMO with standards for project execution and creating reports on the progress
- Regional demand coordinator to improve alignment with global teams. Primary coordinator of all the demands from the region and captures the demands in ServiceNow, especially which needs GER IT support
- Manages end user enablement initiatives (newsletters, workshops, etc) to improve user adoption in the areas of IT tools, applications, Security awareness, Microsoft 365 products, collaboration, and communication platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT and at least 3 years of experience in IT project management
- Experience in managing and providing technical solutions in all aspects of IT services delivery
- Project Management education and certification preferred
- Strong collaboration experience in global manufacturing and matrix organization
- Strong team management and leadership skills fostering a cooperative work environment.
- Experience in asset life cycle management, Project management and stakeholder engagement
- Skilled in procurement of IT products and services along with vendor engagement
- Experience in conducting workshops and end user training
- Effective communication and presentation skills; verbal and written. Ability to present at the executive management level
- Experience in managing multiple projects and providing solutions to the operational issues
Compensation and Incentive plans
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance effective day 1
Paid Time Off in addition to personal days and holidays
Paid parental leave
Flexible hybrid work arrangements
401(k) with company match
Education Assistance Program
Career development and advancement opportunities
Support for Community Involvement
Reference Code: 25259