IT Platform Manager - monitoring
Wacker Chemie AG
Do you want to take responsibility and make a difference with your work? With your expertise, we can achieve great goals together. We are WACKER - Reliable. Determined. Ambitious. As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we've been making countless products that are an integral part of your everyday life possible for over 100 years. From vegan food to resource-efficient buildings to solar cells, we develop sustainable solutions that change the future.
At our Pilsen site, we are currently looking for an IT Platform Manager in focus for IT Operations Monitoring Tools.
- Provision, further development and operation of central and selected monitoring systems
- Supporting the conception and definition of the associated monitoring services
- Development and further development of operating concepts and processes
- Collaboration in the development and further development of a global monitoring architecture
- Integration in IT service management platform ServiceNow
- Integration of all monitoring domains such as infrastructure, security, application performance, service, cloud, End2End, synthetic monitoring
- Consulting and support for all monitoring topics
- Your task can also be to look after non-monitoring platforms
- You have a university degree in computer science, engineering or comparable training with practical knowledge and skills
- You have several years of professional experience in the IT sector, especially in the operation and support of monitoring systems and services such as PRTG, SPLUNK, check_MK, AppDynamics
- You have experience in ITIL-based process design and service delivery
- You have experience of working in international teams
- Your spoken and written English is very good
- A sense of responsibility and safety as well as diligence and reliability are a matter of course for you
- You show interest, creativity and flexibility in the use of new technologies
- You are characterized by the ability to work in a team in an international environment as well as resilience and a high level of problem-solving skills in critical situations
As an international company, we welcome the diversity of people. We consciously promote equal opportunities and a diverse, inclusive culture in our teams - this is what makes us successful.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Reference code: 26134