DevOps Engineer Delivery (f/m/i)
Dev Ops Engineer Delivery (m/f/i)
Wefox is a world-leading Insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
For our Italian holding of wefox AG- wefox services Italy - we are currently looking for a Dev Ops Engineer Delivery, you will be responsible for building a motivated team that oversees the strategy and execution of innovative projects for the group.
In this role, you will:
- Deploying, automating, and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Understand the business context and the associated customer use cases.
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies.
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or less experienced colleagues.
- Responsible for designing highly scalable application solutions that support critical business applications with high transaction volumes.
- Address functional and non-functional enterprise application requirements and gain alignment to proposed solutions from stakeholders.
- Full engage (Code implementation, Environment deployment) with infrastructure, security, DevOps, developers, operations, and other teams to help implement a robust solution that supports a 24x7 operational application.
- Ownership mindset and combine technical, and organizational requirements to drive execution.
- Ability to organize, plan strive activities for a team or part of it
- Creating team couture maintaining it and inspiring growth
What you bring:
- 5+ years' experience with AWS technologies for developing AWS based cloud solutions
- 3+ years' experience with Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFront, VPC, EC2, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS
- Solid experience in designing and implementing complex DevOps solutions
- Expertise with Monitoring tools
- Expertise in translating requirements with solutions using Detailed
- Familiar with using Terraform and other provisioning platforms to create applications and services
- Technical documentation
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Enjoy the perks of working in a modern office near the central areas of Milan.
- Team building and company events: you can join in numerous sports events and recreational activities.
- Something for true fans: you will benefit from a special discount to purchase AC Milan merchandise and AC Milan games tickets raffles.
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Chiara de Stefanis
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.