AI Operations Manager (f/m/d)
About the role:
At Zenjob, we believe that AI will change the way companies work. We embrace this change as swiftly as possible to outpace our competitors, streamline operations, and deliver more value.
The already formed AIOps team has a mission: "To harness the power of artificial intelligence to drive operational excellence across the company, fostering collaboration, innovation, and agility in every department."
If that sounds exciting to you, continue reading.
What we are currently doing
- Embedding AI solutions to automate or simplify many of our internal processes.
- Providing guidance and support for anyone that wants to use AI internally.
- Building solutions to help us analyze our data in a more streamlined way.
- Organizing our AI solution landscape.
- Building our AI Infrastructure that will drive our efforts for the years to come.
Your role in our team
You will lead and work with a team of talented engineers to:
- Work closely with other departments to understand their operational challenges.
- Develop AI-driven solutions tailored to those challenges.
- Integrate AI models and tools into existing systems and processes.
- Provide support and training to users of the AI-driven systems.
- Integrate AI supported APIs into product development processes.
What you’ll bring
- You are super excited about AI/ML technologies and have a thirst for continuous learning to keep up with the industry.
- You have a very pragmatic and action-driven mindset, with the drive to "get things done" even when the path is not clear.
- You have managed and mentored a team of engineers, providing regular feedback and coaching to support their growth and development.
- You have created a positive and inclusive team culture that fosters collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- You are a true team player with strong communication skills and empathy, who is eager to grow a team, and have a passion for building products that our users love.
- You love to teach and enable other engineers to learn from your work and your team's work.
Ideally, you should have some experience, or be very curious in:
- AI/ML Libraries: OpenAI, Huggingface, Anthropic API, scikit-learn, pandas, NLTK, OpenCV, etc.
- API Development: Flask, FastAPI, Node for creating APIs to serve AI models.
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL databases, Vector Databases.
- Low-Code / No-Code Workflow engine solutions, like Temporal, Retool Workflows, Zapier, etc.
Zenjob is on the mission to become the digital staffing platform delivering companies best staffing experience with the highest flexibility and reliability, and workers the best choice and fair pay for side jobs. Our service is available in over 39 cities in Germany. Our growth financing round of $50 million (€45 million) from February 2022 is helping us to scale our platform and add new data-based automation features for our rapidly growing customer base.
Engineering at Zenjob
Technology is core to Zenjob's vision. Our engineers from all over the world are building the services that power our platform – our mobile and web apps, our matching core, and the digital document management system. Engineering works alongside Product to support every department to create value for our users and customers.
What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1.
- Twenty-eight days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1-day special leave paid for charity work, five days of paid educational leave, and the option of unpaid leave.
- Hybrid work setup combining office & remote work (3 days from office, 2 days home), flexible working hours, bring your dog policy.
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 1000, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- Monthly 30 EUR subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- Monthly 40 EUR credit for NAVIT- a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport bike-sharing.
- Tax-free meal allowance (saving EUR ~50 net per month!)
- Quarterly team get togethers, budget for employees birthdays, winter & summer parties plus regular cultural talks & events.
If this sounds good, then we'd love to find out more about you! Apply and send in your application.
If you want to learn more about how our Tech team works, check out our official Zenjob Technology Blog: https://medium.com/zenjob-tech-blog
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to assessing every qualified person according to their skills, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. It is not necessary to include your photo and age with your application.