DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Your main objective will be to support the Software Development and IT departments in creating a robust, scalable, and secure infrastructure for our enterprise and custom applications. You will ensure smooth continuous integration and delivery while automating recurring workloads and monitoring system performance and reliability.
More specifically, you will:
- Automate cloud and on-premises infrastructure provisioning and management using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and scripting
- Implement monitoring solutions for system performance, availability, and incident response
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for efficient code integration, testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with software development and IT teams to streamline the software delivery process
- Design, deploy, and maintain database infrastructure, ensuring performance, high availability, and data integrity
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues, ensuring minimal downtime and disruption
- Continuously evaluate and optimize/automate processes, tools, and technologies for increased efficiency
- Enforce security best practices and compliance across application and infrastructure lifecycles
Who you are and what you have
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes, ideally GitLab CI or Argo CD
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms, specifically Microsoft Azure
- Proficient in scripting languages, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, like Terraform
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of network architecture, infrastructure, and communication protocols
- Basic understanding of database administration and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Highly organized, efficient, and effective team player with great attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of IT security best practices
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?