SAP Administrator (m/d/f)
Shape the ERP landscape in an ambitious setting given our unique mission and contribute to the success of Isar Aerospace by administering its backbone.
More specifically, you will:
- Install, configure, and maintain SAP systems, esp. S/4HANA components, and other relevant modules and interfaces, to support the organization's business processes and requirements
- Perform regular system monitoring, tuning, and optimization to ensure optimal performance and reliability of SAP applications and integrated solutions
- Develop and maintain the SAP S/4HANA role-based user access model to ensure compliant system access as well as sufficient information access and transparency for all employees
- Manage user access and authorizations, maintaining security policies and roles to safeguard sensitive data and maintain compliance with industry and auditors’ regulations.
- Coordinate and execute S/4HANA system upgrades, patches, and enhancements, minimizing downtime and ensuring a smooth transition.
- Collaborate with functional teams to analyze and resolve SAP-related issues, providing timely technical support and troubleshooting expertise
- Implement and maintain SAP transport management processes, ensuring proper deployment of customizations across a 3-tier development, testing, and production environment
- Conduct and control regular backup procedures and periodic system audits to safeguard data integrity and facilitate disaster recovery
- Stay updated of the latest SAP technologies, platforms, best practices, and industry trends to recommend and implement continuous improvements in S/4HANA administration
Who you are and what you have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience in SAP administration
- Proven experience as an SAP S4HANA Administrator, with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in SAP system administration and configuration
- Strong knowledge of SAP applications, including SAP S/4HANA, or other relevant modules, and the ability to perform system installations, upgrades, and patches
- Proficiency in monitoring and maintaining SAP system performance, performing tuning and optimization to ensure smooth operations
- Experience in managing user access, authorizations, and security rules within SAP environments
- Familiarity with SAP transport management, landscape configuration, and system integration
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve SAP-related technical issues
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with end-users, business stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?